Baptism - July 1st & 2nd
Anyone who has made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is eligible for baptism. Baptism is an act of obedience to Christ. It does not give you salvation, but is a way to publicly tell others about your salvation, as it identifies you with Jesus. “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes” Romans 1:16. CBC holds baptisms for adults and teens monthly in each service.
- You may register yourself and other family members for baptism
- Registrants must be 6+ years of age. **children ages 6-9 are required to attend a baptism class. If you have a 4th and 5th grader, the Preteen ministry is holding a special class on June 19th, they will need to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Select the service time you would like to be baptized. Every family member being baptized needs to be registered individually. It is preferred to baptize family members in the same service.
- Baptism times are: Saturday 5pm, Sunday 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:45am and 1:21pm
- If you would like further information regarding baptism, please contact us at Hospitality@cbc.email.
Saturday, July 1, 2023 - Sunday, July 2, 2023