Baptism - August 27th & 28th
Anyone who has made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is eligible to be baptized. Baptism is an act of obedience to Christ. Baptism does not give you salvation, but it is one way to publicly tell others about your salvation, because it identifies you with Jesus. “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes” Romans 1:16 CBC holds baptisms in services for adults and teens monthly. Baptisms are available at all services.
- You may register yourself and other family members that would like to be baptized.
- Registrants must be 6+ years of age.
- Please register each family member that will be baptized for the same ceremony date and time.
- If you would like further information regarding baptism, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please select which ceremony in which you would like to be baptized.
- Baptism Ceremony dates and times are: August 27 at 5pm, and August 28th at 8:30am, 10am, 11:45am, 1:21pm.
**Children ages 6 - 11 are required to attend a baptism class. Continue through the form for more details.
Saturday, August 27, 2022 - Sunday, August 28, 2022
This event requires you to login.