Baptism - May 29 & 30
Anyone who has made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is eligible to be baptized. Baptism is an act of obedience to Christ. Baptism does not give you salvation, but it is one way to publicly tell others about your salvation, because it identifies you with Jesus. “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes” Romans 1:16 CBC holds baptisms in services for adults and teens monthly. Baptisms are available at all services.
- You may register yourself and other family members that would like to be baptized.
- Registrants must be 6+ years of age.
- Please register each family member that will be baptized for the same ceremony date and time.
- If you would like further information regarding baptism, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please select which ceremony in which you would like to be baptized.
- Baptism Ceremony dates and times are: May 29 at 5pm and May 30 at 9am, 11am, 1pm.
**Children ages 6 - 11 are required to attend a baptism class. Continue through the form for more details.
Saturday, May 29, 2021 - Sunday, May 30, 2021
This event requires you to login.