Baptism - October 24th & 25th
Anyone who has made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is eligible to be baptized. Baptism is an act of obedience to Christ. Baptism does not give you salvation, but it is one way to publicly tell others about your salvation, because it identifies you with Jesus. “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes” Romans 1:16 CBC holds baptisms in services for adults and teens monthly. Baptisms are available at all services.
- You may register yourself and other family members that would like to be baptized.
- Registrants must be 6+ years of age.
- Please register each family member that will be baptized for the same ceremony date and time.
- If you would like further information regarding baptism, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please select which ceremony in which you would like to be baptized.
- Baptism Ceremony dates and times are: October 24th at 5pm and October 25th at 9am, 11am, 1pm.
**Children ages 6 - 11 are required to attend a Zoom baptism class. Continue through the form for more details.
Saturday, October 24, 2020 - Sunday, October 25, 2020
This event requires you to login.